In this digital modern life, everyone loves to capture their memorable moments like Vacations photos, Parties photos, Birthday photos, Anniversary photos, etc. In their smartphones. Many people Scan and store their important document in phones for on demand access. By chance, Suppose, you have accidentally clicked on “Delete All” or By chance your child Deleted all of your memories and document on your phone.
There is many other reason you lost your all the important photos or document. Like accidentally you wiped all your data, in such scenarios you formatted your SD Card or your phone is broken or when you perform android update. So, what if your Important data vanish from your Smartphone? So is that the end of your Data?
The Answer Is “NO”. If you are thinking that you lost your Data and you will never get recovered ? Then you are wrong. Here is the Few things How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Devices? Once you are aware of deleting photos from Android device, it is immediate to recover deleted photos from Android. But note that you run into the higher risk of losing photos when you do not have a backup of it. Recovering photos from Android device can be done easily that you don’t have to worry. All it takes is a right and powerful tool for recovering deleted android photos within few clicks.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Devices
There are Few thins to follow before recovering your photos from phone.
- Stop using your Smartphone
- Deactivate your Wifi Connectivity, Mobile Data and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Finally, find the right and powerful data recovery tool.
Necessary Requirement to Start photos Recovery
- Personal Computer Or Laptop
- USB Cable
Here are the steps to be followed to recover deleted photos from Android device.
- Visit the Android photo recovery software website to download the application to the PC ( Software Version available for Windows and Mac users, we are using windows in this Tutorial)
- Install the Software by double-clicking the .exe file and following ‘next’ instructions.
- Now Click on “Recover ” to start the recovering photos from Android Device.
- Now is the Time to Connect your Android phone to PC or Laptop using USB Cable. Things to follow before connecting your phone to PC
- You need to enable USB debugging (Settings -> Developer -> USB debugging)
- You need to ensure that your device’s battery is at least 20%
Read Also :- Top 5 free open source antivirus
- The Following Pop up window will appear Once your device connected to PC
- Then, you can check “Gallery“, this will holds all images from different file paths of the device and Click on the “Next” button.
- Next, if your device is not rooted then the program will automatically root the device to allow more access to recover your data. Once the recovery process is completed, your device will automatically go back to the unrooted state.
- Now you need to select any one of the following two modes of storage scanning
- Scan for deleted files
- Scan for all files
- Finally, the process of scanning takes some time. When the scanning completed, it will preview the images/photos, then you need to select the required pictures and Click “Recover” to save it.
Thanks for reading. i hope it helped you. for any suggestion feel free to comment below.
Read Also :- Smartphones and Gadgets Reviews